What is an IIRC® Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Blackwood/Gloucester Township is an IICRC® Certified Firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC®) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC® Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC® Certified Logo.
IICRC® Certified Firms must:
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC® Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC® has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC® standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Whether it's an emergency situation or you're planning ahead, make sure you hire an IICRC®- certified professional to do the job right the first time.
Call SERVPRO of Blackwood/Gloucester Township today. We will do the job right the first time and make it “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Blackwood/Gloucester Township