Infection control procedures, CDC Infection Control, Disinfecting
Infection Control, prevents or stops the spread of infections in healthcare settings.
Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) procedures help limit and control the spread of Pathogens, and Particulates.
An infection occurs when pathogens, bacteria, or viruses enter the body, increase in number, and cause a reaction of the body.
Three things are necessary for an infection to occur:
1) Source: Places where infectious agents live (e.g., sinks, surfaces, human skin)
2) Susceptible Person with a way for pathogens to enter the body
3) Transmission: a way pathogens are moved to the susceptible person.
People can be sick with symptoms of an infection or colonized with Pathogens (and not have symptoms of an infection).
Pathogens are also found in the healthcare environment. Examples of environmental sources of pathogens include:
1) Dry surfaces in patient care areas (e.g., bed rails, medical equipment, countertops, and tables)
2) Wet surfaces, moist environments, and biofilms (e.g., cooling towers, faucets and sinks, and equipment such as ventilators)
3) Indwelling medical devices (e.g., catheters and IV lines)
4) Dust or decaying debris (e.g., construction dust or wet materials from water leaks).
As Veteran Owned and Operated, SERVPRO of Blackwood and Gloucester Township NJ, offers free estimates for Government, Industrial, Commercial and Residential Infection Control, Covid 19 Cleaning and Disinfecting, Trauma and Crime Scene cleaning and remediation, Biohazard cleaning and remediation.
SERVPRO of Blackwood NJ Gloucester Township NJ, is Completely registered with:
1) The System for Award Management (SAM) for the U.S. Government.
2) The Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code, with the Federal Government.
***CAGE Code 8QK50 and DUNS 023257359
We look forward to partnering with Industrial Hygienists, Environmental Consultants, and other business opportunities, to bid on Federal, State, County, City, Industrial, Manufacturing, Commercial, and Residential Projects, throughout the entire United States of America.
YES WE ARE OPEN!!
Jon A. Barrett
SERVPRO of Blackwood/Gloucester Twp
Phone: (856) 227-7800
Emergency Services 24/7/365
Federal, State, Industrial, Commercial and Residential Restoration Services
CAGE Code: 8QK50 DUNS# 023257359
*****VETERAN OWNED AND OPERATED