Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone. Have a Safe Holiday!
Wishing our Families, Friends, Employees, Associates, and Customers, a SAFE and Happy Thanksgiving, from SERVPRO of Blackwood NJ and Gloucester NJ.
During your Thanksgiving Break, Make sure you Read your Property Insurance policy to see exactly what your responsibilities are—here are some steps to get you started:
1) Report any crime to the police, regarding Possible Vandalism and Burglary.
2) Call your Property insurance company immediately.
3) Promptly fill out claim forms.
4) Have the insurance adjuster inspect the damage. Be prepared to show the adjuster any structural damage and have a list of damaged items ready.
5) Make temporary repairs.
6) Photograph or videotape the damage, then take reasonable steps to protect your property from further damage. Save All receipts, document everything.
Jon A. Barrett
SERVPRO of Blackwood/Gloucester Township
Phone: (856) 227-7800
Emergency Services 24/7/365
Federal, State, Industrial, Commercial and Residential Restoration Services
CAGE Code: 8QK50 DUNS# 023257359
*****VETERAN OWNED AND OPERATED