Carpet Cleaning in NJ, Professional Carpet Cleaning in NJ
Tips for the Proper way to Vacuum your Carpets and Rugs and Rooms... Vacuum High to Low surfaces.
1) Make sure you are operating a HEPA Filtered Vacuum, and make sure Bags and Filters are New, or washed and dry. Check to make sure there are no Clogs, and the Electric Cord is Grounded, and is safe to use.
2) Check Beater Bar/Rotating Brush is working properly, and not clogged with Carpet Strands, Hairs, and other objects, which will burn out Belts and Bands.
3) Check the settings/height adjustment, that allow you to adjust the Beater Brush, based on the surface you are cleaning. Carpet Piling is thicker and higher than others.
4) Vacuum off window Sills, Blinds, and Furniture, with the Soft Brush Attachment, to capture particulate from these areas First.
5) As you vacuum your carpet, pass the vacuum cleaner back and forth slowly. Run the vacuum slowly in one direction, and then pull it back towards you. Move on to the next section of carpet, allowing the vacuum to slightly overlap the area you just cleaned.
6) Repeat the process in the opposite direction i.e., if you originally vacuumed in a north-south motion, turn and vacuum east-west, in a Criss Cross Pattern.
7) Use the Hose attachment for your Steps and Stairs.
8) Empty the Waste Bag and Canister frequently.
As Veteran Owned and Operated, SERVPRO of Blackwood NJ, offers free estimates for General Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Covid 19 Cleaning and Disinfection.
YES WE ARE OPEN!
SERVPRO of Blackwood NJ Gloucester Township NJ, is Completely registered with:
1) The System for Award Management (SAM) for the U.S. Government.
2) The Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code, with the Federal Government.
***CAGE Code 8QK50 and DUNS 023257359
We look forward to partnering with Insurance Companies, Industrial Hygienists, Environmental Consultants, and other business opportunities, to bid on Federal, State, County, City, Industrial, Manufacturing, Commercial, and Residential Projects, throughout the entire United States of America.
Jon A. Barrett
SERVPRO of Blackwood/Gloucester Township
Phone: (856) 227-7800
Emergency Services 24/7/365
Federal, State, Industrial, Commercial and Residential Restoration Services
CAGE Code: 8QK50 DUNS# 023257359
*****VETERAN OWNED AND OPERATED