Commercial Property and Residential Property Sales Tips, Mold remediation companies near me, Water damage restoration companies near me
Yes, a Clean and Updated Commercial and Residential Property, will Sell Faster and for a Higher Sales Price!
Here are some Sellers tips, for your Commercial and Residential Property:
1) Proceed with Cleaning and Organizing, One Area or Room at a time. Clutter and mess won’t sell your Property.
2) If Mold is present or can be sceen or sensed, then call a Professional company, to Inspect and provide an estimate for the Mold remediation. Make sure your Property is at the correct Humidity Level.
3) Door hinges, vent covers, cabinet knobs and light fixtures are good places to spend because they’re small fixes that make a big difference in appearance. Think about other small, easy upgrades you can make.
4) Make sure your Hot water Heater, HVAC system and Duct system, and other Appliances, are operating efficiently and clean. Replace them if necessary.
5) Newly Painting the Interior, is the best investment for a higher Sales Price.
6) Have a Pre-Home Inspection, with a W.D.O. Inspection, Lead Paint Inspection, Asbestos and Radon Inspection, in order to identify Potential major issues, prior to a Buyer offer.
As Veteran Owned and Operated, SERVPRO of Blackwood and Gloucester Township NJ, offers free estimates for Water damage restoration, Hot water heater Leaks, Washer Hose bursts, Water line bursts, HVAC Air Duct cleaning, Dryer Exhaust cleaning, Fire and Smoke damage, Heater Soot cleaning in NJ, Soot damage cleaning in NJ, Heater puffback in NJ, Mold inspections, HVAC air Duct cleaning, Attic Mold remediation, Mold remediation, Flood damage in NJ, Flood cleaning in NJ, Covid 19 Cleaning in Blackwood NJ, Water damage restoration in Blackwood NJ, Fire Damage in Blackwood NJ, Mold remediation in Blackwood NJ, Biohazard cleaning in Blackwood NJ, Crime Scene cleaning in Blackwood NJ,
SERVPRO of Blackwood NJ Gloucester Township NJ, is Completely registered with:
1) The System for Award Management (SAM) for the U.S. Government.
2) The Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code, with the Federal Government.
***CAGE Code 8QK50 and DUNS 023257359
We look forward to partnering with Industrial Hygienists, Environmental Consultants, and other business opportunities, to bid on Federal, State, County, City, Industrial, Manufacturing, Commercial, and Residential Projects, throughout the entire United States of America.
YES WE ARE OPEN!!
Jon A. Barrett
SERVPRO of Blackwood/Gloucester Township
Phone: (856) 227-7800
Emergency Services 24/7/365
Federal, State, Industrial, Commercial and Residential Restoration Services
CAGE Code: 8QK50 DUNS# 023257359
*****VETERAN OWNED AND OPERATED