Dryer Duct Cleaning near me, Dryer Exhaust Cleaning near me
Yes, your Commercial and Residential Dryer Exhaust Ducts and Vents, Need to be Inspected and Cleaned, to prevent Fires!
Dryer Exhaust Ducts and Vents, can get clogged or damaged, restricting Exhaust Air and causing Lint Buildup. They also can impede the transfer of Moisture, to the exterior of the building, causing Mold issues.
Some Safety Tips include:
1) Place a Placard Sign, near the Dryer(s), with a Check off Inspection and Cleaning Schedule.
Also, display the Lint Filter needs to be cleaned afer each use.
2) Check the Ductwork for Bends, Kinks, and loose Joints.
3) Remove and discard properly, any PVS/Plastic, and Foil Type flex duct and replace with Solid, Smooth Sheet Metal Duct. Some Jurisdictions, Insurance Companies, and Mortgage Companies, will only allow Solid, Smooth Sheet Metal Ductwork, due to Fire Hazard Prevention.
4) Installed Exhaust Ducts, should Exit the Property, with very little Bends, and Turns.
As Veteran Owned and Operated, SERVPRO of Blackwood and Gloucester Township NJ, offers free estimates for Commercial and Residential Dryer Exhaust cleaning, and Dryer Exhaust Duct Replacement.
SERVPRO of Blackwood NJ Gloucester Township NJ, is Completely registered with:
1) The System for Award Management (SAM) for the U.S. Government.
2) The Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code, with the Federal Government.
***CAGE Code 8QK50 and DUNS 023257359
YES WE ARE OPEN!!
Jon A. Barrett
SERVPRO of Blackwood/Gloucester Township
Phone: (856) 227-7800
Emergency Services 24/7/365
Federal, State, Industrial, Commercial and Residential Restoration Services
CAGE Code: 8QK50 DUNS# 023257359
*****VETERAN OWNED AND OPERATED