Are you Prepared for a power outage?
Basic services such as electricity, gas, water, sewage treatment and telephones may be cut off for days or even a week, or longer. Your Emergency supplies kit should contain items to help you manage during these outages.
Be prepared for a power outage by keeping necessary items centrally located in your home. Take the time to ensure that everyone in your family is aware of the "kit." Periodically check your kit to see that batteries operate properly. The following is a list of items that are suggested to keep on hand:
1. Flashlights for each family member
2. Battery-operated radio and clock
3. Extra batteries
4. Containers of bottled water
5. Canned, freeze-dried or dehydrated food, powdered milk, baby supplies for infants
6. Non-electric can opener
7. List of important phone numbers
8. First-aid kit
When disaster strikes the Gloucester Township area knowing what to do until SERVPRO of Blackwood / Gloucester Township arrives will make a difference. Call us directly at 856-227-7800.