New Jersey Fire Damage Restoration, New Jersey commercial fire damage restoration, Fire damage restoration company near me,
Fires damage and Smoke damage can be unavoidable acts of nature or unpredictable accidents, many fires in the home and workplace are avoidable.
The following tips, courtesy of the NFPA,(National Fire Protection Association) can help reduce the likelihood of a fire in your business or home.
1) Watch your cooking- Stay in the kitchen if you are frying, grilling or broiling food. Never allow young children around the stove or oven, especially if they are not closely attended.
2) Give space heaters space- Keep space heaters at least three feet from anything that can burn.
3) Smoke outside- Never smoke in bed.
4) Keep Matches and lighters out of reach- Keep matches and lighters in high cabinets, preferably under a child lock.
5) Inspect electrical cords- Replace cords that are cracked, damaged, have broken plugs or have loose connections.
6) Be careful when using candles- Keep candles at least one foot from anything that can burn. Blow them out before you leave the room or go to sleep.
7) Have a fire escape plan-Make a fire escape plan and practice it at least twice a year.
8) Install smoke alarms- Install alarms on every level of your office or home and inside bedrooms. Interconnect them so they will all sound at once.
9) Test smoke alarms- Test alarms once per month. Replace batteries once per year as needed.
10) Install sprinklers- Sprinklers can help maintain and sometimes even extinguish fires, giving your local fire department a better chance at saving your property.
11) Fire escape planning tips
Below you will find several tips that could potentially save your life or the life of a loved one should a fire break out in your home
• Install a smoke alarm on every level of your home
• Test smoke alarm batteries every month and change them at least ones a year.
• Consider installing a 10 year lithium battery powered smoke alarm
• Practice finding your way out of the house with your eyes closed, crawling or staying low and feeling your way out of the house.
• Remember escape first, then notify the fire department.
We are a Certified Mold Remediator, (C.M.R.), Certificate #CMR0000040754
We have a Certified New Jersey Biohazard Waste Generator License #0420266
We have a New Jersey Contractor License: HIC #13VH08892200
We are Registered as a Category 1 & 4 approved Veteran-Owned Business (VOB) that has met the criteria established by N.J.S.A. 52:32- 49 et seq. **Certification #A0157-58
We are an I.I.C.R.C Certified Firm, #205472
We are an EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm, #NAT-F158084-2
C.R.M. (Certified Mold Remediator)
Emergency Services 24/7/365
Federal, State, Industrial, Commercial and Residential Restoration Services
CAGE Code: 8QK50 DUNS# 023257359
*****U.S. Navy VETERAN OWNED AND OPERATED?
Google My Business: