At the First Sign of Water in Your House, Call SERVPRO!
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and you shouldn’t either. SERVPRO of Blackwood/Gloucester Twp provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including holidays.
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture and more. Your SERVPRO team will arrive quickly and start the water extraction process almost immediately. This quick response time helps minimize the damage as well as the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water Damage Timeline:
- Water can quickly spread throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may start to bleed, which can permanently stain your carpets/rugs.
- Photographs, books, files and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces will begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- You will start to notice a musty odor.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increases dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structure rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to all occupants.
At the first sign of water in your home, call the experts at SERVOPRO of Blackwood/Gloucester Twp. We will make it “Like it never even happened.”